Agreement for Adoption
- I am prepared to make a 10 to 15 year commitment to my dog.
- I will keep my dog on a regular routine of heartworm preventative.
- I will provide flea/tick control as needed.
- I will work with my vet and agree on a regular schedule for wellness visits, inoculations, and any other tests we agree are necessary for the health and well-being of my dog.
- I will not chain or tie-up my dog and leave it outside alone. My dog will be an indoor dog and an important member of my family.
- If, for any reason, I am unable or unwilling to keep this dog, I agree to return him/her to Wanda’s Little Rescues. I will not give this dog away, take it to a shelter, place him/her with another person or family member, or sell this dog to any other person without the express permission of Wanda’s Little Rescues.
- I am financially able to provide routine and emergency care for this dog for his/her lifetime. This includes but is not limited to food, boarding (if necessary), regular vet care, heartworm preventative and flea and tick preventative.